Oh Gawd, it's been a while since we published an article. Sorry about that. Had some issues to deal with and now we are back. Let's start off with some pictures users have shared showcasing how their Christmas day was. The day where we put aside our Fitbits or Apple watch just so we could focus on eating and not counting calories. But Christmas would not be Christmas without any mishaps or incidents or that awkward look your mom pulls when you open a present containing a beautiful vibrator presented to you by none other than your grandma. Hopefully no one got that as present this year. That would indeed be awkward. So sit back and scroll past these funny images our lovely humans shared with the world on social media.
14. This morning some kids decided to set fire to my boat. Merry Christmas.
13. Christmas Dinner Ruined And Captured On Camera 🤣
10. Starting Christmas on the wrong foot
9. My Parents Came Home To Their Christmas Tree This Morning
8. The holiday season means bottomless egg nog!
Every year our aunt in Maine sends us little handmade chocolate lobsters. This year they are soap. Guess how I found out? 🦞 🧼 👄 pic.twitter.com/GOri5LmTEM
— Jenn Ellis (@jellispants) 23 December 2018
6. My Christmas Present !
5. Got a new wallet for Christmas but they forgot something…
4. My mom left $300 unattended, my nephew (special little kid) thought it was just papers. Merry Christmas mom.
3. I ummmm….. Uhhhhh……. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1. My parents made my wife a stocking for Christmas.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas 😘