I often wondered why do people ask to be roasted. Is it because they are looking for attention or they just want to provide some sort of entertainment at their expense, god knows. There is a very well known thread on Reddit known as RoastMe where users post a picture of themselves, provide a reason for the upload and ask the members to roast them . Some of these roasts are pretty brutal yet funny and to the point as well. We have collated some of the top trending roasts for your amusement.
1. Me and my friend got cheated on by our wives. Make us feel loved.
2. 20 yo Greek virgin business management university student living off my parents' money
3. Turning 50! Roast me
4. I am a computer scientist with no girlfriend in the past two years, roast me!
5. Roast my wife! She's 24 and is an artist and stay at home mom.
6. Hey, I’m in a pretty good mood! Ruin it for me?
7. I'm back bitches! Roast me harder this time
8. I’m stuck inside and bored, roast me.
9. All right, school starting soon, gimme some more of that social anxiety
10. 21 Years To End Up Here